How to use:
- Import the xml file into scrapers, make sure it is the only active scraper, Source type: Original.
- Go to scraped : ensure Clean Text and Catch Selection are the only options ticked.
- Make sure you are signed in to FMP as it has a tendency to keep signing you out.
- Call up your search in FMP, the first 50 matches to your query should appear. DO NOT execute scraper.
- Go to tables: in the filter area – select row if “column 8” “equals to” (type in) “view”, make sure your cursor is flashing after the w in “view”
- I have noticed that the selection sometimes does not highlight, if this happens clicking again in the field (after the w in view) should fix this.
- Right click on the multiple selection
- Select Auto Explore Selected Link
- Select Fast Scrape (Include Selected Data)
- Select Automatically Select Scraper
- You now should have the first 50, check in scraped window
- Go back to tables
- Click the first blue button from the left – (load next page in series), wait until the page is loaded (animated circles should have stopped)
- Again make sure that the cursor is positioned after the w in view
- Right click on selection
- ……………. and so on until you have all the data.
- Go to scraped, now Export in your preferred format.
- Note that there is no need to use any Catch button in this process.
Note of Caution – Always check a service providers Terms and Conditions before extracting data.